ECS offers a continuum of services and specialties for adults, children, adolescents, couples, families, businesses and organizations.
Couple and Family Counseling
ECS specializes in couple and family
issues and couples and families affected by special needs & substance abuse.
Epiphanye Counseling Services provides:
• Guidance and help to accomplish goals
• Tools to inspire and change circumstances
• Coping skills to manage life stressors and challenges
• Interventions to improve and strengthen relationships
• Tools to sustain positive outcomes/results
Clients can expect:
• Access to quality & efficient care through comprehensive services
• A caring, confidential, safe & non-judgmental environment
• Individualized treatment based on the specific needs of clients
• Researched/evidenced-based treatment methods
• Professionalism, integrity and ethical conduct
• Timely & prompt services
• Affordable sliding fee scale prices ( Fees are lower than other service providers in the area; lowest fee comparable to insurance co-pays)
Schedule an appointment by calling (248) 797-1188. If you are interested in learning more information about services, please call (248) 797-1188 or sign up for emails for upcoming events on the Contact Us Page.