ECS offers a continuum of services and
specialties for adults, children, adolescents, couples, families, businesses
ECS offers a continuum of services and specialties for adults, children, adolescents, couples, families, businesses and organizations.
Receive help maintaining emotional and mental health or get help working through life difficulties. ECS is here to help you with any need you have. Services are based on the unique needs of the clients.
Couple and Family Counseling
ECS specializes in couple and family
issues and couples and families affected by special needs & substance abuse.
Receive additional support
and encouragement from those who are facing similar problems. Group therapy has
proven to be most effective and beneficial when addressing a common issue or
- Guidance and help to accomplish goals
- Tools to inspire and change circumstances
- Coping skills to manage life stressors and challenges
- Interventions to improve and strengthen relationships
- Tools to sustain positive outcomes/results
- Access to quality & efficient care through comprehensive services
- A caring, confidential, safe & non-judgmental environment
treatment based on the specific needs of clients
- Researched/evidenced-based treatment methods
- Professionalism, integrity and ethical conduct
- Timely & prompt services
- Affordable sliding
fee scale prices ( Fees are lower than other service providers in the area; lowest fee comparable to insurance co-pays)
Schedule an appointment by calling (248) 797-1188. If you are interested in learning more information about services, please call (248) 797-1188 or sign up for emails for upcoming events on the Contact Us Page.